Choosing the final photos for our exhibition proved to be a HUGE task! Trying to give as many people an opportunity to display as possible without having images that were too similar was actually very difficult. We eventually came up with our final list of entries and were really pleased that almost everyone we asked wanted to be a part of the show.
The photos were printed last week and I have spent the last few days frantically mounting and cutting the images. Today I visited the venue and worked out exactly where each image would hang and over the next couple of days we will be busy with all of the final preparations, making sure each image is hung horizontally, matching info cards to the correct photos and generally making the exhibition as perfect as we can get it ready for opening night on Friday.
We are hoping for a big turnout on opening night and I can already tell that excitement is building amongst our photowalkers!