Volunteers meeting 03/05/17
Together with Bath Fringe Festival we are holding a meeting for volunteers to find out more about roles, opportunities, how to get involved.
Weds 5th May, 6.30-8pm in the Back Bar/Love Lounge at the Bell Inn on Walcot Street.
FaB visual arts festival are looking for volunteers to:
- Help set up shows 19-26 May | DIY skills a bonus
- Run the bars on the opening night 26 May
- Invigilate exhibitions 27 May - 11 June | this can involve participatory stuff like drawing or performance...
- Steward outdoor events at various times/dates 27 May - 11 June
At this point it would be helpful to know if you are generally interested/available and any specific skills (First Aid or DIY) that may be useful.
We are aiming to have a presence on the street before and during the festival – and we will really need help giving out brochures at the Farmer’s Market and so on. Please let us know if you can help with this.
Bath Fringe Festival are looking for help with:
- Brochure and poster distribution
- Audience data collection: We will be carrying out an extensive audience survey during Bedlam Fair and will be looking for a few people to help with this. There will be a small remuneration for this work!
- Stewarding outdoor events for Bath Fringe:
- Mon 29th May 'Outside Now' a participatory event culminating at No 1 Royal Crescent
- Sat 3 & Sun 4 June: Bedlam Weekend, central Bath
- Fri 2 & Sat 3 June
- Sat 10 & Sun 11 June