FaB 1, 94-96 Walcot Street, Bath BA1 5BG
25 May open 6pm 'til late - #FaB18 Opening Night Arty Party
open 10am to 6pm daily - 26 May to 10 June
Radical social practice
Artists who engage with social and environmental issues. Who have a belief in cultural and creative expression as a means to affect deep and lasting social change.
- can ignite outrage, demand change, provide a platform for reflection and collaboration.
- brings people together, fosters understanding, empowers individuals and builds communities
- deals with matters of the human condition exposing beauty, horror and humour.
- invites visitors to participate by sharing stories.
- changes the way we perceive the world.
- is a dialogue striving to structure, shape, transform society and the environment.
- stirs consciousness.
- questions society's deepest assumptions.
- engages, facilitates and participates communities in an interactive exchange.
If we want respect, love and beauty, we must actively promote it through our art.
Curated by Tom Barker, contact via email@example.com
We The People inauguration posters by SHepard Fairey, Ernesto Yerena and Jessica Sabogal